Current Lab Members
- Jenny Maloney (2015) - Jenny defended in 2015 and had her baby soon thereafter. Well done for both!
- Aleksander Keselman (2014) - Aleks successfully defended his PhD on 4/16/2014. Congratulations!
- Shahram Solaymani-Mohammadi (2011) - Post-doctoral fellow, Laboratory of Jay Berzofsky, Center for Cancer Research, National Institutes of Health.
- Ernest Tako-Ayuk (2008) - Resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center.
- Joel Kamda (2007) - Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Georgetown, Kaiser Permanente, Cleveland, OH.
- Helena Lu (Class of 2016)
- Ishan Tatake (Class of 2015)
- Christopher Jones (Class of 2015)
- Helena Lu (Class of 2015)
- Katherine McGowan (Class of 2015) - Doctoral program in physical therapy at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine.
- Neil Sood (Class of 2014)
- Jennifer Marvin (Class of 2014) - Winner Chapman Medal for best senior research project in Biology
- Lorena Infante Lara (Class of 2013) - PhD Program in Biomedical and Biological Sciences at Vanderbilt University
- Alison Bae (Class of 2012) - Post-baccalaureate pre-IRTA researcher at the National Institutes of Health.
- Sara Higa (Class of 2012) - University of Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Alisha Kramer (Class of 2012) - Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Kelsey Murphy (Class of 2011) - Medical Student at Tufts university School of Medicine
- Sari Khalil (Class of 2010) - MSc program in Bioinformatics at University of Delaware.
- Jennifer Hawken (Class of 2010) - Medical Student at Eastern Virginia Medical School.
- Kelly Differding (Class of 2010) - Partners Institutional Biosafety Committee Coordinator, The Brigham and Women's Hospital.
- Joseph Fusco (Class of 2008) - MD from Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Resident in Surgery at Beth Israel Medical Center, NY.
- Joe Scofi (Class of 2007) - MD from Georgetown.
- Shenelle Marie-Wise (Class of 2007) - MD from Georgetown.
- Louise Wong (Class of 2006) - MD from Weill Cornell Medical College, Residency in Pediatrics at Children's National Medical Center, Pediatrician in Takoma Park, MD.
- Nathan Parker (Class of 2006)
- Elke Holderbeke (Class of 2005) - MSc in Childhood Studies from the University of Edinburgh, Information Management Officer at UNICEF.
- Rochelle Chijioke (Class of 2005) - MD from University of Virginia, Resident in Emergency Medicine at UNC Hospitals.
- Jason Robertson (Class of 2004) - MD from Case Western Reserve University, Resident in General Surgery at Washington University at St. Louis
- Karen O'Connell (Class of 2004) - PhD from Johns Hopkins University, Postdoctoral Fellow at United States Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases. Karen was recently named an American Association of Immunologists Public Policy Fellow.
- Louis Licamele (Class of 2004) - PhD from University of Maryland, Head of Informatics at Vanda Pharmaceuticals.
- Justin Kopa, S.J. (Class of 2003) - Medical Student at University of Washington.
- Matt Witmer (Class of 2003) - MD from University of Virginia, Vitreoretinal Surgeon at Retinal Consultants of Arizona.
- Kristin Cam (Class of 2002) - MD from Jefferson Medical College, Clinical Instructor at Jefferson University hospitals.
- Peter Frantz (Class of 2002) - MS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and EMBA from Georgetown University, Manager, Contracts and Proposals at Amarex Clinical Research, LLC.
- Ziva Petrin (Class of 2002) - MD. Resident in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Thomas Jefferson University
- Ben Martin (Class of 2001) - MD from Georgetown, Residency in Orthopedics at Georgetown, Orthopedic Surgeon at Children's National Medical Center.
- Dr. Mingqiu Liu (Post-doctoral Fellow) - Associate Professor of the School of Life Sciences, Fudan University, Shanghai.
- Ruchi Kumari (Khorana Scholar) - Completing MS program in Biotechnology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Rishika Vij (Khorana Scholar) - Completing MS program in Animal Biochemistry, National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal, India.
- David Crane (Summer Intern) - Undergraduate at Princeton University.
- Dr. Ping Zhou (Research Professor) -
- Dr. Alper Ergin (Post-doctoral Fellow) - Associate Professor, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey.