Current Lab Members
- Jenny Maloney (2015) - Jenny defended in 2015 and had her baby soon thereafter. Well done for both! Jenny is a post-doctoral fellow at the USDA.
- Aleksander Keselman (2014) - Aleks successfully defended his PhD on 4/16/2014. Congratulations! Aleks is a post-doctoral fellow at Johns Hopkins University.
- Shahram Solaymani-Mohammadi (2011) - Post-doctoral fellow, Laboratory of Jay Berzofsky, Center for Cancer Research, National Institutes of Health.
- Ernest Tako-Ayuk (2008) - Obstetrics and Gynecology at Stillwater Medical Center, Stillwater, OK.
- Joel Kamda (2007) - Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kaiser Permanente, Cleveland, OH.
- Ishan Tatake (Class of 2015) - Medical Student at University of Connecticut
- Christopher Jones (Class of 2015) - Medical Student at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Katherine McGowan (Class of 2015) - Doctoral program in physical therapy at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine.
- Helena Lu (Class of 2015) - Program Manager at PWNHealth
- Neil Sood (Class of 2014)
- Jennifer Marvin (Class of 2014) - Winner Chapman Medal for best senior research project in Biology. Medical Student at Vanderbilt University in the Medical Scholars Program.
- Lorena Infante Lara (Class of 2013) - PhD Program in Biomedical and Biological Sciences at Vanderbilt University.
- Alison Bae (Class of 2012) - Post-baccalaureate pre-IRTA researcher at the National Institutes of Health.
- Sara Higa (Class of 2012) - Pharm.D. from University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, Post-doctoral Fellow at University of Washington
- Alisha Kramer (Class of 2012) - Program Manager and Research Assistant at Center for Strategic and International Studies, Medical Student at Emory University.
- Kelsey Murphy (Class of 2011) - MD from Tufts university School of Medicine, Resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Mount Sinai Medical Center.
- Sari Khalil (Class of 2010) - MSc in Bioinformatics from University of Delaware, MD from Dartmouth University, Resident in Urology at University of Minnesota.
- Jennifer Hawken (Class of 2010) - MD from Eastern Virginia Medical School, General Psychiatry Resident at Brown University.
- Kelly Differding (Class of 2010) - Reserach Compliance Associate, The Brigham and Women's Hospital.
- Joseph Fusco (Class of 2008) - MD from Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Resident in Surgery at Beth Israel Medical Center, NY, General Surgery Resident at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Joe Scofi (Class of 2007) - MD from Georgetown. Practicing Emergency Medicine in New York, NY.
- Shenelle Marie-Wise (Class of 2007) - MD from Georgetown. Practicing Internal Medicine in Tampa, FL.
- Louise Wong (Class of 2006) - MD from Weill Cornell Medical College, Residency in Pediatrics at Children's National Medical Center, Pediatrician in Takoma Park, MD.
- Nathan Parker (Class of 2006) - MD From UC San Diego, Residency at U Washington, Fellowship and MS in Clinical Epidemiology from U Penn, Clinical associate in Medicine at U Penn.
- Elke Holderbeke (Class of 2005) - MSc in Childhood Studies from the University of Edinburgh, Office Coordinator at InterSoccer, Geneva.
- Rochelle Chijioke (Class of 2005) - MD from University of Virginia, Residency at UNC Hospitals, Emergency Medicine Physician at Princeton Baptist medical Center.
- Jason Robertson (Class of 2004) - MD from Case Western Reserve University, General Surgery Residency at Washington University at St. Louis. Pediatric Surgical Fellow at SC Mott Children's Hospital.
- Karen O'Connell (Class of 2004) - PhD from Johns Hopkins University, Staff Scientist, Clinical and Translational Immunology at United States Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases.
- Louis Licamele (Class of 2004) - PhD from University of Maryland, VP Biometrics at RegenexBio Inc.
- Justin Kopa, S.J. (Class of 2003) - MD from University of Washington. resident in Social Pediatrics at Montefiore Medical Center.
- Matt Witmer (Class of 2003) - MD from University of Virginia, Vitreoretinal Surgeon at Retinal Consultants of Arizona.
- Kristin Cam (Class of 2002) - MD from Jefferson Medical College, Clinical Instructor at Jefferson University hospitals.
- Peter Frantz (Class of 2002) - MS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and EMBA from Georgetown University, VP of Business Operations at Amarex Clinical Research, LLC.
- Ziva Petrin (Class of 2002) - MD. Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellow at University of Utah. Completed her residency at Thomas Jefferson University.
- Ben Martin (Class of 2001) - MD from Georgetown, Residency in Orthopedics at Georgetown, Orthopedic Surgeon at Children's National Medical Center.
- Dr. Mingqiu Liu (Post-doctoral Fellow) - Associate Professor of the School of Life Sciences, Fudan University, Shanghai.
- Ruchi Kumari (Khorana Scholar) - PhD student at University College-London.
- Rishika Vij (Khorana Scholar) - Completing MS program in Animal Biochemistry, National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal, India.
- David Crane (Summer Intern) - Undergraduate at Princeton University.
- Dr. Ping Zhou (Research Professor) -
- Dr. Alper Ergin (Post-doctoral Fellow) - Associate Professor, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey.